Create Time For Yourself
As you lie on the table under crisp, fresh sheets, soft music draws you into the moment. The smell of lavender fills the air and you hear the gentle sound of massage oil warmed in your therapist hands. The tension in your shoulders, the tightness in your neck, the throbbing from your over-stressed muscles, the sheer need to be touch – all cry out for therapeutic hand to start their work. Once the session gets underway, you take several deep breaths, you begin to float way and the problems of the world fade into an oblivious 60 minutes of relief and all you can comprehend right now is NOT wanting it to end.
Massage Therapies – Integrated Massage (Swedish, Deep Tissue etc. Reiki, Reflexology)
Stress Management Techniques/Coaching – Meditation, Life Planning, Change Management and Spiritual Coaching
One on One Coaching - Developing Life Solutions/Strategies
Group Events – Goddess Gatherings, Seminars, Rituals
And MUCH more!
Available Wellness Services
Swedish massage is the foundation for all western modalities of massage therapy. A Swedish massage session can be relaxing and/or invigorating depending upon the intent of the practitioner and the needs of the client.
Traditionally, Swedish massage is characterized by long flowing strokes, kneading and percussion. Other techniques such as rocking, jostling, stretching and traction may be also used to relax the body and to break holding patterns.
60 min. – $75
90 min. – $110
120 min. – $150
60 min. – $85
90 min. – $120
120 min. – $160
A 4,000 year-old therapy founded on the concept that the palms of the hands and the soles of the feet contain reflex points that connect to all organs of the body. Specific pressure techniques detect imbalances and dissipate energetic blocks to alleviate stress and promote the body’s ability to heal itself.
30 min. – $40
45 min. – $55
What To Expect
- I provide my clients with a competent and professional session for each appointment, addressing the client’s specific needs for that session.
- Clients are treated with respect and dignity.
- Clients are draped with a sheet or towel at all times during the session. Only the parts of the body being worked on will exposed at any time.
- I perform services for which I am qualified (emotionally and physically) and able to do, and refer my clients to appropriate specialists when work is not within my scope of practice or not in the client’s best interest.
- Privacy and confidentiality are maintained at all times.
- Sessions begin and end at scheduled times. Sessions that begin late because the client arrived late end at the appointed end time and are full price.
- We recommend that you arrive 10 minutes early to ensure you are timely for your treatment.
- Clients provide a health history and update when necessary.
- If cancellation is necessary, please give 24-hour notice or you are charged for the appointment.
- Payment is expected at the time service is rendered.
- If the practitioner’s safety is compromised, the session is ended immediately.
- Please turn off cell phone during session.
- Clients are required to reserve their treatment time with a credit or debit card. Payment may be changed upon payment the treatment.