I approach each new day with full purpose and intentions. I learn to do this in my professional life many years ago. This behavior has served me well. Early this year I read a lot about intentional living and decided to transfer my knowledge and this practice to my personal life. Intention is defined as the course of action one intents to follow, acting with purpose or attitude toward a goal, aim, resolve.
I have made it my daily practice to have five (5) guiding intentions for each day:
· Fun – with as much laughter as possible in all my engagements
· Respect for myself – and others in all encounters and experiences
· Clear Communication – that is respectful, considerate and focused on listening
· Choosing my every moment – deciding how every will be experienced
· Creating – knowing that I am the creator in my life and I can do a redo on anything
From these intentions, I have and continue to have a ball. I meet nice people daily, I see the beauty in everyone and everything, smiles are my nature disposition, I state my intentions and they manifest, abundance is present in all my experience. I feel a connection to “Source” and it is liberating and free. I have incredible energy and stamina to focus on my life and living it fully. Living in conscious intention is powerful, try it.
Should you need assistance in creating a life of intention for yourself , please subscribe or contact me directly for a coaching session.